Macaroni and cheese
In Celesta’17, the Threshold Club presents you “Rocket Propulsion”
Bottle with head and flow
Ready to fly with a blow
It's time for you to win and glow.
You need to convert a simple plastic bottle into a rocket which can be fired through the rocket launcher (which will be provided) into the sky reaching weapon of mass destruction.
Judging will be based on the followings:
- A team can have at most 2 members.
- Each team needs to bring a modified bottle rocket with them. The alcohol will be provided.
- Inner diameter of mouth of the bottle should be slightly greater than the nozzle.
1. Each team must submit about 100 words text explaining their rocket design. You can also add the image of your rocket .The last date for submission is 6 October by 5 pm. Send your responses in a MS Word file at [email protected] (10 points)
2. The appearance of rocket . (10 points each)
3. The rockets will be shot and the range will be measured. The range will be measured for only those rockets whose range exceeds a minimum distance, provided at the beginning of this round.
4.The rocket having the maximum range will be the winner. (70 points)
# It is advised to not to use bottels other than common soft drinks plastic bottles.
** Final decision in case of any dispute will be solely in the hands of the organizers.
Day and Date :