Photography is a tool by which we can freeze the time and have a look back in the past.ACE brings you a chance of showing your photography skills!
There are two phases to the event.
Phase 1 : Here the paticipant has to click a photo and mail it to [email protected] with the subject “Entry for Lensart” with a description. Also the participant has to send the snapshot of the EXIF data of the picture. The theme and the deadline will be uploaded on the our page weekly. Participants have to check the page regularly. https://www.facebook.com/CelestaIITP/
Note : The participant can get the EXIF data of the picture on the following link : http://exifdata.com/
Phase 2 : In this phase, photos will be uploaded on the following page weekly. https://www.facebook.com/CelestaIITP/
The participants need to comment a caption for the picture.
Phase 1 :
1. The photo has to be clicked by the participant himself or herself.
2. The description should be specific to the picture and should not exceed 35 words.
3. The snap of EXIF data is a must.
4. Do not include your credentials (Name, Watermark, Date, etc) in the frame of the photograph.
5. The verdict of the organiser will be final in case of any discrepancy.
Phase 2 :
1. The comment that the participant will write should be his/her own.
2. The comment should not include any vulgarity.
3. Only those comments will be evaluated that are on the direct post. (Comments on the shared posts will not be judged)
4. The verdict of the organiser will be final in case of any discrepancy. Theme of the week
Half Baked Beauty
Phase 1 :
1. Relevance to the theme : 30
2. Composition : 20
3. Exposure : 20
4. Overall impact : 15
5. Description : 15
A penalty of 5 marks per hour will be awarded for late submissions.
Deadline for submission : Saturday midnight every week
1. Please keep checking the Celesta app, website and Celesta, IIT Patna facebook page for any future updates.
2. The rules can change without prior notification.
3. In case of any dispute, the decisions made by the organising committee and judges are final and binding.